Loading the player ...
The Florian Papp Gallery is located on three expansive floors at 962 Madison Ave. New York, NY 10021
The gallery is frequently involved in exhibitions, showhouses, and trade shows and serves as a fine home for museum quality antiques.
- English Aesthetic Furniture (1860–1880), by Melinda Florian and William James Papp, Jr. PappPublished 1986. Catalogue of research regarding English Aesthetic furniture.
- Rolled, Scrolled, Crimped, and Folded: The Lost art of Filigree Paperwork, by Melinda Florian and William James Papp, Jr. Papp. Published 1988. Catalogue of research regarding Paper Filigree or "Quilling".
- 1984–1989 "The Box: An Exhibition of the Most Diverse, Curious and Wholly Remarkable Forms of Antique Boxes." The Florian Papp Gallery, New York City. An annual winter exhibition.
- 2003–2004 “Bringing Home the Grand Tour: European Watercolour Drawings of Architecture, Gardens and Interiors 1750-1900” The Florian Papp Gallery, New York City. A Charles Plante exhibition. (December 3, 2003 to January 23, 2004)
- 2004–2005 “Our Mirrored Past: Bricks, Flowers and Likenesses in Watercolours and Drawings 1750-1900,” The Florian Papp Gallery, New York City. A Charles Plante exhibition. (December 1, 2004 to January 22, 2005)
- Online Reference Catalogues (click to view):
- Rolled, Scrolled, Crimped and Folded Catalogue
- English Aesthetic Furniture (1860-1880) Catalogue